- Cavalcanti, C., Engel, S., & Leibbrandt, A. (2013). Social integration, participation, and community resource management... »»
- Halberg, N. and Muller (Eds) (2012). Organic Agriculture for Sustainable Livelihoods, Earthscan Publishers. »»
- Schläpfer, F., & Fischhoff, B. (2012). Task familiarity and
contextual cues predict hypothetical bias... »»
- Zimmermann, W., & Kissling, I. (2013). Evaluation der Fördermassnahmen zur Strukturverbesserung der Forstbetriebe... »»
- Engel, S., Palmer, C., & Pfaff, A. (Forthcoming, May 2013). On the
endogeneity of resource co-management: theory and evidence from
Indonesia. Land Economics.
- Ingold, K. (in press). Explaining Policy Outputs - The possibility of
combining social network analysis with other methodologies. Policy
The article by Stefanie Engel and
Charles Palmer on "Complexities of decentralization in a globalizing
world." Environmental and Resource Economics 50:157–174 (2011) is
featured in the next issue of the Environment Progress series as being
of special interest to the progress in the Environmental Sciences field
Stefanie Engel is a member of the "Projektbeirat für die Studie Naturkapital Deutschland".
Stefanie Engel was named Member of the Advisory Committee on ‘Scaling Up Payments and Investments in Watershed Services’, Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation.
2013/02/25 – Prof. Engel's invited presentations
- “Ecosystem Services and Biodiversity – Where do we stand?” (Working
title) Keynote presentation. Forthcoming at the workshop “Biodiversity
and Ecosystem Services. Science – Policy – Finance – Welfare”, European
Investment Bank, September 25, 2013
- "Ecosystem Services – A useful concept for addressing global water challenges?". Keynote presentation. Forthcoming at the Global Water System Project (GWSP) Annual Conference 2013 'Water in the Anthropocene: Challenges for Science and Governance’, May 21-24, 2013, Bonn, Germany. »» Conference web site
- "Biodiversität und Ökonomie (Biodiversity and Economics)". Invited presentation within the Public Lecture Series "Ecuador und Galapagos - Topografie der Vielfalt" (Ecuador and Galapagos – Topography of Diversity), VHS Zurich. Forthcoming May 21, 2013. University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- "Designing Payments for Environmental Services – Lessons learnt and to be learnt". Invited presentation. Forthcoming April 24, 2013. University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- "Payments for Environmental Services – Design Aspects". Invited presentation to the German Research Foundation (DFG)’s Senate Commission on Biodiversity Research. Forthcoming April 18, 2013, Leipzig, Germany.
- "Payments for Environmental Services – Lessons learnt and to be learnt". Invited presentation. University of Lueneburg, Germany. Forthcoming January 21, 2013.